- 2 cups spiralized carrot noodles
- 1/2 cup of each: chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, and onions
- 1 tbsp Artisana Organics Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped cashews
- 1 tbsp Artisana Organics Cashew Butter
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan, heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Saute chopped vegetables until lightly cooked.
- Add spiralized carrot noodles and basil to the pan and continue to cook.
- Reduce pan to low heat and cover while preparing the sauce.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cashew butter, coconut aminos, water, ginger, sea salt & pepper until well combined.
- Pour sauce over the carrot noodles and bring heat to medium while cooking.
- Cook until noodles still have a little firmness, then plate and top with basil and cashews.